Do we use "cookies"?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Common ways to control your cookies
You can set your browser to either reject all cookies, to allow only "trusted" websites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those websites you are currently on.
For more information on controlling cookie settings in popular browsers, please refer to the following links:
- More information on "Incognito" mode and cookie setting in Google Chrome
- More information on "InPrivate" and cookie setting in Internet Explorer
- More information on "Private Browsing" and cookie setting in FireFox
- More information on "Private Browsing" and cookies setting in Safari
Please note that if you wish to turn off the cookies in your web browser, you might not be able to take advantage of many features of our Service(s).
To learn how to delete or disable cookies in general, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Zemomedia customers have the responsibility to inform the individuals with whom they interact with about the cookies and data used by Zemomedia and by themselves and should obtain individuals' consent, if necessary.
If you have any questions about cookies, feel free to contact us at at email@example.com